Follow us and get latest updates
(+44) 7780 610 158
Apply Now for a placement in the UK
GEM has extensive experience in developing academic partnerships between UK and international Universities. We specialise in the co-production of new products and developing synergies and stronger relationships between Schools, Further and Higher Education Institutes outside the UK and Schools, Colleges and Universities within the UK.
GEM will provide tailor-made support to you, and this includes (but is not limited to)
Tailored support include
- Working in partnership with institutes to help design new courses and bridge market gaps
- Academic partnerships particularly for Foundation years and short-term courses;
- Institute or departmental level collaborations, pastoral support and the developing demand for bespoke courses
- Advising on the best model and nature of collaboration e.g. progression pathway such as 1+3, 2+2 model or franchise model course delivery
- Academic partnerships such as establishing memorandum of understanding (MoU) or the delivery of Oxbridge programmes
- Dedicated support to enhance the international student experience
- Developing pathways where collaborative arrangements achieve key outcomes and contribute to the institute’s strategic vision and delivery plans
Global Educational Matters Limited will discuss your proposal for developing an academic collaboration with your Institute. GEM will provide the necessary support and coordination to help develop and implement the proposed collaborative partnership between the Institutes and will provide continued support to achieve the desired results. To discuss this further please get in touch with GEM by email.
UKGEM is run by a team of professionals who have extensive knowledge of Higher Education in UK together with vast experience of life in UK.
© Copyright 2017 | Global Educational Matters | All Rights Reserved.
Website Managed and designed by | Design.Co
Follow us here:
Join our social media pages and get more updates and latest news from GEM. Also check our latest tweets below.